Great alternative to pasta sauce, and can be made vegetarian style as well!
3 Red Peppers Halved
1/2 a cup of Chicken or Vegetable Stock
1/2 a can of Coconut Milk
2 Cloves of Garlic minced
1 tbsp grated Ginger
1 tbsp Curry Powder
- Half and de-seed pepper, lightly coat with oil.
- Place in the oven at 350 for half an hour
- After the peppers have cooled, peel off the outer layer
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth
- Place mixture in a sauce pan and slowly bring to a boil to thicken
- If you are adventurous, melt in some goat cheese and add to your pasta dish!